Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Fourth Kind

Characters

Who would forget Dr. Abygail? Milla Jovovich really brought the character to live. Milla really stole the show. A fan of her since Resident Evil... Job, well done...

Storyline

It’s a semi-fictitious thriller. Through out the movie, actual video and sound recordings were shown. The authenticity of the recordings is debatable. I’m still not fully convinced that there’s such thing as alien abduction. H’ever, I really don’t want to become the one abducted should there be such.

Extra

It’s really testing my curiosity. I had a different view about alien abduction or even its existence. If this thing really happened, I could only say… PRAISE THE LORD! I view this as a test. A test of our belief. When I saw the actual video & voice recordings, I could not resist myself from comparing it with possessed or hysterical incident. The change of voice, the unbelievable strength, the change of characters, the trauma… it’s almost the same. So, is it the devil or is it the alien?

No comments: